Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Naruto Sage Mode in Minato's White Coat


MegaHobby EXPO 2013 Spring has lot's of surprises. One these is the unveiling of the fully colored prototype of G.E.M. Series - Uzumaki Naruto. We've already seen the unpainted prototype before but what surprised me are the colors of his coat (haori).

It's not the usual red coat with black flames-like motifs on the edges (the one he was wearing during his battle with Pain), but with white-red color scheme same as his father Minato's coat. I can't read Japanese but if I'm not mistaken, it seems that the kanji writing at the back says "Fourth Hokage" (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage). Am I right?

I'm a huge fan of Naruto but I prefer to follow the Anime only and avoid the Manga (well at least until I cannot hold it much longer). So I don't know if he has worn this coat of his father already. But for me actually, it looks way much-much cooler than the red-black color scheme. I don't know if it looks powerful, but for me it is, since it pays respect to his late father Minato.

Some may not like this pose as it seems to be a little bit odd, but it's totally fine with me. I'm just having a hard time thinking how it will look next to G.E.M. Series - Hatake Kakashi Ver. 2. But with the next in line G.E.M. Series - Uchiha Sasuke, these three will totally look awesome. It won't be long 'till MegaHouse announce a G.E.M. Series - Haruno Sakura.

Oh, and before I forget! G.E.M. Series - Uzumaki Naruto has been announced to be available for preorder starting next Thursday, 6th of June 2013. No release date announced yet though, but I'm assuming this is an October 2013 release.

Update (2013-06-04): Set to be released on October 2013 at a price of 8,190 yen.

No official images yet so just check-out these photos from MegaHobby EXPO Spring 2013.

G.E.M. Series - Uzumaki NarutoG.E.M. Series - Uzumaki Naruto

G.E.M. Series - Uzumaki Naruto

G.E.M. Series - Uzumaki NarutoG.E.M. Series - Uzumaki Naruto

G.E.M. Series - Uzumaki Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment