Friday, August 31, 2012

Alter's Amane Suzuha Can't Be Ignored

Alter's Amane Suzuha Can't Be Ignored

Last Wonder Festival 2012 Summer, Alter showed their upcoming 1/8 Amane Suzuha of Steins;Gate. It already caught my eyes at first glance but I didn't pay much attention to it as I'm not into collecting Steins;Gate character figures. Steins;Gate is a very nice and interesting series but the character designs are just too plain for me. But looking back on this one, the figure itself might not be that much interesting, but the bike details are just too amazing to be ignored.

And looking at these photos (thanks to various sources), Amane Suzuha's character design though still plain, the details and the sculpt is looking sharp and the pose is absolutely nice. I can't believe that I actually tried to ignore this. Clearly, I was totally wrong not to pay attention on this figure, maybe because I am preoccupied by POPs and the announcement of a lot of very nice figures during the Wonder Festival 2012 Summer event.

Now, I am truly convinced that this will be a nice addition to my collection. Hopefully, it won't break my wallet and no other nice figure will get in the way during it's release date.

No price and release date announcement as of now but be sure to follow this site as I am surely also be following any updates regarding this figure. Enjoy these photos from that event.

Alter - 1/8 Amane Suzuha

Alter - 1/8 Amane Suzuha

Alter - 1/8 Amane Suzuha

Alter - 1/8 Amane Suzuha

No comments:

Post a Comment