Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Announcement: GSC's Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~ Re-release

Announcement: GSC's Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~ Re-release

Good Smile Company just announced the re-release of Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~. This figure was first released during the WonFes 2010 (Winter). It is now being re-released for WonFes 2012 (Summer) but will only be available on December 2012 for 9000 yen. Order dates will be from the 6th August 2012 (Mon) at 22:00 JST until the 20th August 2012 (Mon) at 21:00 JST. This item is exclusive and can only be ordered from GOOD SMILE ONLINE SHOP.

I've always wanted to have a Saber Lily from GSC, but the prices of these figures are a little too steep for me. Oh, well, since this one will be released on December, I guess I'll just consider this as a Christmas gift to myself.... and that will be along with Nami (Crimin ver.), and Green Lantern (The New 52 Edition).... and more.... poor wallet, my wife is gonna get mad at me.

Follow this link for complete details

Update: Release date was moved to February 2013
Update (2013-01-24): Release date was moved to March 2013
Update (2013-03-20): Release date was moved to April 2013

Below are the official photos

Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~

Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~

Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~

Saber Lily ~Golden Caliburn~



No comments:

Post a Comment