Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Official Photos: ArtFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

Official Photos: ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

Kotobukiya has just released the official photos of their fully completed ArtFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition). Based on "The New 52" styling of  DC's famous superheroes, Superman is the first of this product line-up. It was announced earlier during the Toy Fair 2012, and Kotobukiya has plans of doing the new looks of the Justice League characters in ArtFX+ Form!

This figure is scheduled to be released on January 2013. No price and preorder announcement yet, but I will keep this site updated for any news about this.

I'm a little skeptical about this figure, the whole costume looks awesome, but I'm not diggin' the face. Somehow it looks odd. But the main reason I would to get this is because I wanted to have my favorite childhood superheroes on my shelf, in their fresh new appearances. Yes, I am planning to get all the Justice League and I am so much looking forward to seeing the ArtFX+ of Batman and Wonder Woman. For Batman, I believe they can't do wrong with the face because of the mask, but please Kotobukiya, don't mess with Wonder Woman's face.

I hope the POP's will not get in the way of my budget coz' if that happens, I would definitely choose the POP :). Anyway, it's not like these ArtFX+ figures will be as hot and as limited as the POP's, so I may still be able to get them all. But I still hope that they will do some tweaks on the face of this Superman figure before the release.

Below are the official photos. 


ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

ARTFX+ Superman (The New 52 Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment