Thursday, January 10, 2013

Alter's 1/8 Misty is Very Alluring

Alter's 1/8 Misty is Very Alluring

I always find myself attracted to the ladies of the Shining series. Tony Taka's artwork has really made them alluring. And this 1/8 Misty from Alter is no exception. Nice sculpt, face, pose, colors.. everything looks amazingly nice and detailed. And to top it all are the blue effect parts. I love to have her.

But then again, my problem is that she is a May release. What's wrong with that you ask? Well, POP Sailing Again - Trafalgar Law, that's the problem. I wish I can hold back for POPs and Figuarts ZEROs, and purchase something else. Heck, I wish I am super rich that I can get any figure that I wanted. *sigh*

To be released on.... May 2013. Preorders are already up at Amiami, HLJ, Hobby Search and Otacute at their respective discounted prices. How I wish that somebody would give her to me as a gift.

Below are the official photos.

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

Alter - 1/8 Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment