Friday, January 10, 2014

My 2nd Hot Toys Collectible is Another Tony Stark (Look What I Got 2014-01-09)


I just got my 2nd Hot Toys and it's another Tony Stark. My 1st is the Mark XLII Autonomous Prehensile Propulsion Suit Test (a very long figure name isn't it?) which I got from STGCC 2013. This time it's the one that was released last December - The Mechanic. I got this one yesterday from Figmation.

I actually thought this is going to be released on April 2014. I was thinking of getting Mark XLII and Iron Patriot before this. But then they released it about five months ahead. Now I have two Tony Stark and no Iron Man Armor. Oh well, it's still better that waiting too long for this.

My next Hot Toys will be Man of Steel - Superman. I'll probably, get it in about a week or two.

(Sorry for the low quality photos. I used only a smartphone camera)





That's all I can share about this figure for now. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment