Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tamashii Nation 2012 - Figuarts ZERO

Tamashii Nation 2012 - Figuarts ZERO

There were so many Bandai collectibles that we're shown at the recent Tamashii Nation 2012 event but my eyes are always on the lookout for Figuarts ZEROs since I have been collecting this product line. Though this product line is made for One Piece, other series are very much welcome. But I'm just disappointed that some figures that were shown earlier were not released yet. I'm talking about Naruto's Akatsukis, Bleach's Gin and One Piece's Soge King, Ryuma, Zeff and Dr. Hiluluk. Are these cancelled products?

This year they shown some other non-One Piece Figuarts ZEROs, but what excites me the most is the Dragonball Z. They also showed some new Tiger & Bunny which earlier releases were web exclusives. There are also some limited edition recolors of Sheryl Nome and Ranka Lee of Macross Frontier, and some new anime series that I don't know about yet. I hope these product line will continue and not just a show-off.

One Piece Figuarts ZEROs are on a separate post. Check 'em out here.

Dragonball Z






Labyrinth of Magic






Senran Kagura





Tiger & Bunny









Macross Frontier





AKB0048




Aquarion Evol




Baki the Grappler





No comments:

Post a Comment