Friday, October 12, 2012

GSC - Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

GSC - Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois is another one of those very awesome looking 1/8 scaled figures from Good Smile Company. Believe me, I know nothing about this character yet, nor the anime Dog Days. All I know is that it is on my "going to watch" list and it's currently on its second season. But what actually makes this figure interesting for me is that it got a lot of amazing details, the pose and facial expression looks simply fantastic, and the armor on the arms and legs has a realistic metallic finish. Even if you're not a fan of the character and the anime, your attention will easily be drawn to it, if it is a part of someone's collection. And that what makes me want to have it.

There's a lot of GSC character figures that I know nothing about, but seeing some of them for the first time, makes me wanna search information about that character and watch the anime (or play the game if it is). In this case, Dog Days will probably be on my next to watch list. But whether I would love the anime or not, I will surely be getting this figure.

To be released on April 2013 with a price tag of 10,800 yen (tax included), pricey isn't it? But AmiamiHobby Search and HLJ are now accepting preorders at a very good deal.

Update (2013-04-22): Release date has been moved to May 2013.
Update (2013-05-23): Release date has been moved to July 2013.

Below are the official images, and some photos from Mikatan's blog.

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Leonmitchelli Galette des Rois

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment