Thursday, November 15, 2012

KOS-MOS Hits The Beach Once Again

KOS-MOS Hits The Beach Once Again

Alter's KOS-MOS Swimsuit ver is getting a re-release. I don't usually fall in-love easily with swimsuit figures but she is absolutely gorgeous. She isn't like any other ordinary swimsuit anime figures since she is kind of non-human. As you can see she is covered with these sort of out of this world thingies that makes up the upper part of the swimsuit. The full shape of her breasts are very much defined in this swimsuit as its is opened on the middle part.

The translucent hair also gotten my attention as well as the facial features. All in all, she is going to be a great addition to my collection (I hope my wallet allows me). Oh, and I forgot to mention that she is scaled as 1/6, approximately 300mm tall, so she is going to be a towering figure next to my mostly 1/8 scaled figures. I shouldn't miss this one as these kind of swimsuit design does not come too often. You should get her too.

This figure is already on its second release which will be on April 2013 for 8,800 yen. Preorders are now available at Amiami, HLJ and Hobby Search.

Below are the official photos.

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Xenosaga III - KOS-MOS Swimsuit Ver

Image Source: http://www.amiami.com

No comments:

Post a Comment