Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Last Haul for 2013? (Look What I Got 2013-12-27)


Last Friday, 27th of December, I got a box from HLJ. I never thought my orders that were stored on HLJ's private warehouse would grow up so fast that I had to ask for shipping again. This is my last haul for 2013? Probably not. I just purchased my first RG Gundam last Saturday, so yeah, that will be my last collectible item for 2013.

Although I still have some incoming items like all POP releases for this month, and a couple of Hot Toys releases, I guess they would be my early 2014 hauls. So for now let's just check all these stuff.

Below is a standard box form HLJ. Not so huge since I don't have any huge item inside.

(Sorry for the low quality photos. I used only a smartphone camera)




And here they are. Below are the item list.
  • Best Machine Collection: General Franky
  • Tamiya - 1/24 Ferrari LaFerrari
  • Sci-fi Revoltech - Jessie
  • Figuarts ZERO - Sanji (Diable Jambe Flambage Shot - Battle ver.)
  • Hobby Design - 1/24 LP700-4 Lamborghini Aventador Rear Shock (Aoshima)
  • GD95 RG Destiny Gundam Decal
  • GD-18 MG Seed General Decal
  • GD99 MG Gundam Sandrock EW Decal
  • GD97 MG Gundam Ver.3.0 Decal
  • GD101 RG Zeta Gundam Decal
  • GD100 MG Gundam Heavy Arms EW Decal
  • GD98 MG Gundam Epyon EW Decal
  • GD102 RG Gundam Mk.II Decal



Best Machine Collection: General Franky

Figuarts ZERO - Sanji (Diable Jambe Flambage Shot - Battle ver.)

Sci-fi Revoltech - Jessie

Tamiya - 1/24 Ferrari LaFerrari

Gundam Model Kit Decals


That's all. Not much actually, but I guess it's worth sharing :)
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment