Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just Got Some Early Christmas Gifts (Look What I Got 2013-12-02)


Just got some early Christmas gifts for myself. Last Monday, 2nd of December, I happily received three brown boxes. One from HLJ, one from Hobby Search and one from Figmation. Let's check out the contents.

The first huge box from HLJ contains the items that I ordered and paid for since the 1st of October. I just let them stay at my private warehouse at HLJ until I accumulated enough items to save for shipping. This is a feature at HLJ wherein you can keep all your paid items on their so called "Private Warehouse" (maximum of 60 days only) and then have it ship altogether whenever you think you have enough items for shipping. This way, you save some money for shipping since you don't have to pay for each item's shipping cost.

(Sorry for the low quality photos. I only used a phone camera)



Ok, enough for me sounding like some salesman from HLJ. I'll show you what's inside the box. I got G.E.M. - Uzumaki Naruto, Sci-Fi Revoltech - Buzz Lightyear (Reissue), Sci-Fi Revoltech - Woody (Reissue), Kotobukiya - Mechanical Chain Base 006, Kotobukiya - Mechanical Chain Base 003, Fujimi - 1/24 Lamborghini Reventon Model Kit, GD91 MG Aile Strike Gundam Ver. RM/ Strike Rouge Ootori Decal, GD93 MG Wing Proto Zero EW Decal, GD96 RG Gundam GP01/FB Decal, GD92 MG Shenlong Gundam EW Decal, Tamiya - 1/24 LaFerrari Etching Parts Set, Tamiya - 1/24 LaFerrari Carbon Slide Mark.

I paid only 3,300 yen for shipping via EMS. Not bad for this much items. Now I already have some few new items at my private warehouse at HLJ and is starting to grow. But I don't have to worry about shipping til January. 








The next smaller box comes from Hobby Search. It contains... guess what.. a POP. Yeah, a month isn't complete without one.



It's the reissue of POP Neo-DX - Donquixote Doflamingo. I missed the first release so when the preorder opened at Hobby Search, I immediately placed a preorder. The problem is, I don't have any other orders at Hobby Search for that month so I have to pay for the shipping of this single item alone. And I paid 3,500 yen via EMS. Yeah, bad decision. I should have ordered from HLJ so it would be shipped along with my other items and save some money. Anyway, still happy that I got this pink bad-ass.





And the last smallest box is from Figmation. I didn't pay any shipping 'coz the house of Figmation's owner is very close to our office. The owner just deliver this box to me free of charge. No need to guess what's inside the box as you can easily tell what is it from the box print... or not... it is in Japanese. Well, at least you can read some.



Ok, don't hurt yourself trying to read Japanese. I'll show you the contents of the box.



This is a two-figure set. The 4th One Piece FILM Z Figuarts ZERO set (Aokiji Kuzan, Nami) limited editions. It was released last September 2013, but it took sometime to reach Figmation. This order has actually slipped my mind and almost forgotten about it until I received the payment invoice from Figmation. It only shows that I am not that much interested on this anymore, so I'm thinking of selling it sometime later.




Well, that's all that I can share for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment