Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Phantom Sixth Man (Look What I Got 2014-02-14)


Last Friday, I was happy to have received my first Kuroko No Basuke figure from Hobby Frontier - The Kuroko No Basuke Figure Series - Tetsuya Kuroko by MegaHouse. I'm totally happy about this figure as it really looks close to Tetsuya Kuroko from the series, particularly in the anime. I was just surprised to see that it's kind of small for a 1/8th figure. But come to think of it, Kuroko is actually a small character, so I guess this is fine.

The box measures 180 mm x 180 mm x 230 mm, and weighs only 420 grams. That's because aside from the figure and the base, there's nothing else inside the box. No accessories or alternate parts. For the price, I think it's a bit expensive having no accessories or alternate parts. But hey, this is Kuroko, and there is no complete Kuroko No Basuke figure collection without our main character. Can't wait for Taiga Kagami and the rest of the characters.







No comments:

Post a Comment