Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Resurrection Of Marco The Phoenix


Finally, after two months of waiting since its introduction during the Megahobby EXPO 2013 Autumn, POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix has risen up for preorder yesterday (see the preorder announcement here). If you're still on the other side of the fence, then it's time for you to check out these official promo images and see the figure in all the interesting angles to help you decide.

These photos aren't much of a surprise actually. We've seen the figure's entirety on the exhibit photos. No optional interchangeable parts as we can see here, just like the previously released POP MAS - Rob Lucci (Leopard Kami-e Bushin Ver.). I suppose most of the POP in this class won't have any alternate parts.

What surprised me is the pricing which is just 8,800 yen. I was actually expecting it to be more than 9,000 yen, given its use of clear effect parts. It's more like a POP Neo-Maximum to me. I'm glad that the price is lower than my expectation. The more reason for me to get it.

What I'm actually worried about will be stability of the figure. I'm not sure if it'll stand properly and won't lean on its heavy side after a while of being displayed. It may come with some sort of clear plastic support. I hope there won't be any problem displaying it cause I'm ain't going to keep it inside the box for a long time.

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix is expected to ship on June 2014 for 8,800 yen (tax included). While preorders has been opened yesterday, some Japanese online hobby shops has already stopped accepting reservation like Amiami and Hobby Search. HLJ still have it on preorder. There's still more who are offering the international distributions though and won't close until the deadline. I hope you won't miss this one. 

Below are the official promo photos (by Megahobby Station)

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sharing of such information. we will pass it on to our readers. This is a great reading. Thanking you.
    Mobile jammer renting

    ReplyDelete