Wednesday, February 13, 2013

At Last, GSC's Lucy Heartfilia in Full Color

At Last, GSC's Lucy Heartfilia in Full Colors

At last, I've been waiting ages for this. The first Fairy Tail character to be produced by Good Smile Company is now revealed in fully colored prototype during the recently held Wonder Festival 2013 Winter. And all I can say is.... it's incredibly awesome!

The eyes are so alive. Cool colors with yellow hair, white dress with blue trims and the skin tone is perfect. It's really is a sight for sore eyes. We have seen this great sculpt earlier during the Wonder Festival 2012 Summer and now we are looking at a completed and totally high class figure that can only be produced by none other than Good Smile Company. I really am excited to get my hands on it but no price and release date announced yet. I hope preorders will start soon.

It's really great that GSC picked up the Fairy Tail license and I hope they will continue with more character figure from the series. I'm thinking Juvia, Mirajane, Cana or Erza with all those elegant equipment/outfits. Please GSC, please!

Below are the photos from the event.


GSC - Lucy Heartfilia

GSC - Lucy HeartfiliaGSC - Lucy Heartfilia


GSC - Lucy Heartfilia

GSC - Lucy Heartfilia

No comments:

Post a Comment