Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Hyena Springs Into Action

The Hyena Springs Into Action

I actually thought that there isn't any POP preorder for the month of April coz the announcement from Megahobby Station was a bit delayed for some reason. Well now here it is, our April POP preorder, POP Sailing Again - Hyena Bellamy. Preorders starts next week, Tuesday, 8th of April 2014 at 18:00 (JST).

Last time we saw this prototype is during the Wonder Festival 2014 Winter, I don't remember any photos and infos after that. There are some other prototypes waiting for preorder announcement but its great that they given priority to Bellamy and not the Sailing Again - Trafalgar Law Ver. 2. I am actually waiting how the fully colored prototype would look. The overall sculpt is indeed amazing. I hope they can match it with great looking paint application as well.

I myself is not a fan of Bellamy and have no plans of getting this one... yet. But if the final look of the prototype is worth my money, I might change my mind. No pricing and release date given yet, so be sure to check out this site or follow my Facebook page for future announcements.


No official photos yet so for now, just check out these photos from Wonder Festival 2014 Winter.

POP Sailing Again - Hyena Bellamy

POP Sailing Again - Hyena Bellamy

POP Sailing Again - Hyena BellamyPOP Sailing Again - Hyena Bellamy

POP Sailing Again - Hyena BellamyPOP Sailing Again - Hyena Bellamy

POP Sailing Again - Hyena BellamyPOP Sailing Again - Hyena Bellamy

No comments:

Post a Comment