Friday, January 24, 2014

Just Got Two Model Kits from Japan (Look What I Got 2014-01-22)


Two days ago I received another box from Japan early in the morning. A nice way to start the day. And guess what is it.? Well, the box contains two Master Grade kits. Not a Gundam model kits though, but two Figurerise Tiger & Bunny Kits model kits by Bandai. A 1/8 MG Figurerise Wild Tiger and 1/8 MG Figurerise Barnaby Brooks Jr.

These aren't new products to be excited about but I'm happy enough to have them as a companion to my 1/8th scaled  G.E.M. Series - Kotetsu Kaburagi and G.E.M. Series - Barnaby Brooks Jr. These are my 2nd and 3rd MG Figurerise kits, my 1st being the 1/8 MG Figurerise Super Saiyan Son Goku which I haven't even started building yet. So I don't know when will I have a time to build this two, I'm hoping I can do it soon.

Look What I Got 2014-01-22

Look What I Got 2014-01-22

Look What I Got 2014-01-22

No comments:

Post a Comment