Saturday, January 25, 2014

And The Agony of Waiting Ended (Look What I Got 2014-01-24)

And The Agony of Waiting Ended (Look What I Got 2014-01-24)

I got my dose of happiness before a week ended. Yesterday, I picked up some cool new stuff from Figmation. Some items that I'm really looking forward to. And the agony of waiting ended. Let's check out these new items that I got.

First, I got my 2nd Figuarts ZERO Dragonball character (the first one being Super Saiyan Son Goku), the Super Saiyan Trunks, a Premium Bandai limited item. It's really a pain when Bandai releases store exclusive items like these. Good thing Figmation have my back. As with other premium/limited items, it comes in a brown outer box that is used for shipping to protect the actual box. This was released last December and as expected, I got it a month later.

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24


The second item is another one that I've been waiting for since it was released last December. My third Hot Toys Collectible, the Man of Steel Superman. This was initially announced as a February 2014 release, but recently, Hot Toys are pushing their releases forward and decided to release this one two months earlier. Good thing is that I get to enjoy it earlier. Bad thing is that I have to pay earlier which busted my monthly budget. Well, I guess it's better early than late. Early or late, would have to pay for it anyway. Besides, I'm totally happy for having it today.

The next one coming is the War Machine Mark II which is supposed to be released on March 2014, but was released last Thursday in Hong Kong. Two months earlier as well. And I believe The Wolverine's release is also pushed forward to February 2014 instead of June 2014. Two expensive collectibles that I have to prepare paying earlier than I expected. Not complaining here, I'm glad and excited that those are coming soon actually.

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24

Look What I Got 2014-01-24


The last item that I got is none other than an addition to my usual POP collection. My very own copy of POP LIMITED - Kalifa. A limited edition item, though it was also released internationally. Sadly, I preordered the Japan version before the international release was announced. So I ended up paying more for a Japan version even though I'm fine with just an international release. Anyway, like the Figuarts ZERO - Super Saiyan Trunks, it is also enclosed in a brown shipping box for protection. This is my third CP9 POP, counting the POP LIMITED - Rob Lucci ver. 1.5 and POP MAS - Rob Lucci (Leopard Kami-e Bushin Ver.).

POP LIMITED - Kaku has been announced for preorder next month, but only as a limited item. I shouldn't be so excited and order a Japan version. I better wait if there's an international release announcement  as well before placing my order so I won't do the same mistake again.

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24

Look What I Got 2014-01-24Look What I Got 2014-01-24

Look What I Got 2014-01-24


I glad to have these items on my collection, a nice way to end the week. That's all that I can share for now. Thanks for reading.

Look What I Got 2014-01-24

No comments:

Post a Comment