Friday, January 10, 2014

Smaller Than I Expected (Look What I Got 2014-01-10)


Got my 1st Alter figure today from Hobby Frontier, and I was surprised that it was smaller than I expected. Alter's Amane Suzuha & Mountain Bike is also a 1/8th scaled figure but comparing it to my POPs, Amane Suzuha is a bit smaller. But don't get me wrong, I'm not disappointed. It really looks stunning in person. Especially the bike. Photos wasn't able to give it justice.

You may think that this is an old figure but it's not. It was announced and became available for preorder over that a year ago, but the release date was pushed from January 2013 to November 2013. About a year of delay. I actually forgotten about this and said I'll pass. But upon the release and after reading all the reviews, I was convinced that I should be getting this.

The Steins;Gate was a nice show, but it's nothing that made me think about it every time, meaning, I enjoyed it but I'm not a huge fan. That doesn't stop me from getting this figure. It's really a work of art in it's own right regardless of the source anime. Really glad to have it.

(Sorry for the low quality photos. I used only a smartphone camera)





That's all I can share about this figure for now. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment