Monday, January 20, 2014

Absurdly Expensive Yet Satisfying (Look What I Got 2014-01-20)

Absurdly Expensive Yet Satisfying (Look What I Got 2014-01-20)

I just got my copy of POP Sailing Again - Tony Tony Chopper (Crimin Ver.) JF 2014 Limited Edition from Figmation today. And yeah, I still can't over the fact that I paid about three times it's original price of 3000 yen. That was expected though being a Japan event exclusive. Too bad that I wasn't there to avail it for 3000 yen. I had to rely on third party sellers (or proxy buyers) to get stuff like these.

It's a real headache when they release limited items that I really wanted. In the end, I'm glad that there are sellers to rely on these kind of exclusives. I'm happy to have the second POP Crimin in my collection. My POP Nami Crimin Ver. won't be alone anymore. I hope they release more Crimin Ver., but not limited/exclusives please.

(Sorry for the low quality photos. I used only a smartphone camera).

Look What I Got 2014-01-20

Look What I Got 2014-01-20

Look What I Got 2014-01-20

No comments:

Post a Comment