Friday, January 10, 2014

A Huge Box from Japan to End the Day (Look What I Got 2014-01-10)


Just when I thought that a nice day ended because of my new Hot Toys - Tony Stark and Amane Suzuha, I got a new box from Japan via EMS. It came from Hobby Search. I was assuming that this will reach me on Monday, but here it is. What a great way to end the week. Let's check out the contents of the box.

(Sorry for the low quality photos. I used only a smartphone camera).




Well, the contetnts were actually none other that the December released POPs - POP Edition-Z - Aokiji Kuzan and POP MAS - Rob Lucci (Leopard Kami-e Bushin Ver.).  I paid 4,000 yen just for the shipping via EMS. I think it's fair enough considering the prices of these two figures if were to get it locally. The box is a bit heavy by the way.




Boxes size are as expected. But I just noticed that Rob Lucci figure is smaller than I expected. Probably it's because of the Kami-e Bushin technique. I'm really glad as well as exciting to see them both. I think I'm starting the new year right :)






That's all I can share about these figure for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment