Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Final POP... For The 1st-Half of this Year (Look What I Got 2014-04-10)

My Final POP... For The 1st-Half of this Year (Look What I Got 2014-04-10)

Picking up where I left off on my previous "Look What I Got" post. Here now is POP MAS - Tony Tony Chopper (Horn Point). This is my latest POP acquisition. My second POP MAS and my 44th POP (I'm not gonna be tired of counting them). I got it from Hobby-Frontier less than a month ago. This is gonna be my last POP for the 1st half of this year as my next POP preorder - POP MAS - Marco the Phoenix will be released late-June which I'll probably get my hands on by July.

The box art isn't too interesting. Just matching color theme to the figure itself. It measures 300 mm x 200 mm x 190 mm weighs 764 grams. The biggest Chopper box as far as I know. As with the first POP MAS - the Rob Lucci (Leopard Kami-e Bushin Ver.), it doesn't come with any other optional parts. What I'm disappointed is that the base is just a normal octagonal shaped POP base. I was actually expecting some interesting custom base design like the one with MAS Lucci. I also believe that MAS Marco will have a unique base design, so why not give this one a nice one as well. Regardless, it's easily the best looking non-Brain Point Chopper so far. Really glad to have it.

POP MAS - Tony Tony Chopper (Horn Point)POP MAS - Tony Tony Chopper (Horn Point)

POP MAS - Tony Tony Chopper (Horn Point)POP MAS - Tony Tony Chopper (Horn Point)


That's all the I can share for now. I have some new items waiting on my "HLJ Private Warehouse" but I guess, I won't be requesting for shipping yet since I still have a few items on preorder that will releasing by next month. So, till then, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment