Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Two Unforgettable Nakama (Look What I Got 2014-02-20)

Two Unforgettable Nakama (Look What I Got 2014-02-20)

It has been months since the last time I share to you my regular dose of hauls. Just been so busy lately that I haven't been able to update my blog on a regular basis. I do took photos of my every one of them so I'll be posting a series of "Look What I Got" from February to present. Let's start with the two unforgettable characters from One Piece. The POP Neo-DX - Nefertari Vivi and Figuarts ZERO - Portgas D. Ace (Cross Fire - Battle ver.). I got these two about a couple of months ago from one of my favorite online shop - Figmation, at a great deal.

POP Neo-DX - Nefertari Vivi

I preordered this one last September 2013, and was released in Japan late-January 2014. Of course for me living outside Japan, I received it a little later. It wasn't so bad since it didn't took a month of waiting. That's because Figmation handed me a Japanese distribution copy instead of the International version that I preordered. Notice the gold sticker.

And what's best is that I paid only the price of the International version. We're all aware that Japanese version are being sold with a premium price outside Japan, so it's great to have it without having to pay extra. That's one of the benefits for being a regular customer. :)

The box has an interesting design. It has some Alabasta Palace theme to it and the window shape resembles an actual palace window. It measures 290 mm x 190 mm x 160 mm  and weighs 560 grams.

POP Neo-DX - Nefertari ViviPOP Neo-DX - Nefertari Vivi

POP Neo-DX - Nefertari ViviPOP Neo-DX - Nefertari Vivi


Figuarts ZERO - Portgas D. Ace (Cross Fire - Battle ver.)

The next one is my third Figuarts ZERO of Portgas D. Ace. It's Premium Bandai Web exclusive. Figmation is one good source of limited edition Figures outside Japan. It's really great to have a source to rely upon whenever there are limited edition collectibles that I'm dying to get.

As you can see, it comes in a brown outer box that is used for shipping to protect the actual box as with other premium/limited items. And just like every other One Piece Premium Bandai Web exclusive, the box isn't windowed which I find less impressive since you won't be able to see the actual figure without opening the box. Good thing items like these are really sooo impressive.

The box measure 160 mm x 160 mm x 185 mm  and weighs 420 grams. That includes the brown box.

Figuarts ZERO - Portgas D. Ace (Cross Fire - Battle ver.)Figuarts ZERO - Portgas D. Ace (Cross Fire - Battle ver.)

Figuarts ZERO - Portgas D. Ace (Cross Fire - Battle ver.)Figuarts ZERO - Portgas D. Ace (Cross Fire - Battle ver.)

That's it for these two. Check out my next "Look What I Got" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment