Friday, May 16, 2014

A Super Saiyan In Da House (Look What I Got 2014-05-15)


I just got my Figuarts ZERO - Super Saiyan Vegeta yesterday from Figmation. I'm kinda excited to have the third addition to my Dragon Ball Figuarts collection. The first two being Super Saiyan Son Gokou and Super Saiyan Future Trunks. This figure was released in Japan last month, April 2014. Around the end of the month I presume, so it reached me about two weeks later. Not bad.

As usual, I'd like to enjoy my collections while inside their boxes for a while, so I'll just share to you what would I be staring at for some time.


The box didn't come in a usual brown outer box for shipping like other Tamashii limited items, but its totally fine since it reached me without any noticeable scratches or damages on the box. The box measures 160 mm x 150 mm x 190 mm and weighs 420 grams, just an average sized Figuarts ZERO box.


Inside the windowed box, you can clearly see an attacking Vegeta which would seem like he's trying to breakout of the box. Sorry Vegeta, you'll have to just stay there for a while.


Nothing much to say here but just to show you what I got recently. Pretty excited to see my three Figuarts ZERO Super Saiyan together, but like I said, they will be staying in the box for a while. I was thinking of getting the Figuarts ZERO - Frieza -Final Form-, but I have a lot upcoming figures to pay for, so I don't know, I'll keep thinking. Hope there will be more upcoming Dragob Ball Figuarts ZEROs.

That's all and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment