Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Sexy Gladiator will get a ZERO Treatment


We got an announcement that the sexy gladiator Rebecca will get a Bandai Figuarts ZERO treatment. That's a great news for us Figuarts ZERO collectors. It will be a September 2014 release for 3,780 yen. No photos of the prototype yet, so the question is, will it be a good representation of the character's alluring beauty? 

MegaHouse already showed us the POP version so collectors will be expecting no less than that. Bandai is slacking lately on their Figuarts ZERO releases, so this one better be good. Another question is that will this be a regular release, or another limited edition? The last announced Figuarts ZERO - Bartolomeo was a Premium Bandai web exclusive, so this may fall under that category as well. Well find out soon. Just keep following this blog and my Facebook page for further updates.

2 comments:

  1. Im sure it will be good.. all of the One piece Figuarts Zero is Good in every aspect!!! And im so happy that they are making new character each month! Just be thankful for that man.. and dont ever compare One Piece Figuarts Zero to P.O.P. figures, each have their own representation... each have their own strength and weekness..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually thankful man. I did say it's a great news for us collectors. I respect you opinion, but for me, Figuarts ZERO releases are hit or miss. I don't really think that every release was stellar, some are actually below the Figuarts ZERO standards. But I agree with you that it isn't really fair to compare POP and Figuarts ZERO. I was simply implying that this release should be impressive in it's own way can't be referred to as just another "just ok" release. The POP version did impress me, so I was also really hoping that this one does too :)

      Delete