Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Announcement: Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Announcement: Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

I didn't knew about this one until the recently. I thought the MegaHouse version that was shown in the recently held Wonder Festival 2012 Summer looks nice but this one is a lot better. Max Factory's Medaka Kurokami will be available for preorder from the 30th of August. There's no word for the exact release date yet but it was earlier announced for 2013 release, so probably January.

I just have seen the first season of the anime recently and I was drawn by it's art style. Season two will be aired this coming October and that will make the series more popular.

I was planning to get the MegaHouse version before, but when I saw this, it blew the MegaHouse one away. 
Max Factory is really good when it comes to making female figures. I hope they will make more characters from the series including the male ones.

There are no official photos yet but enjoy this photos from Mikatan's Blog for now.

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Max Factory - Medaka Kurokami

Source: http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment