Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Can Only Dream...

Darth Vader Mythos

As an avid fan of Star Wars, I always wanted to get me a Darth Vader statue. But the ones that I wanted were the ones that I cannot afford. Like this new Darth Vader Mythos, from Star Wars Mythos product line of Sideshow Collectibles.

It isn't just another Darth Vader statue but a totally unique look of this Sith Lord. It's a battle damaged version if I may say. With a realistically torn cape and body armor, it's like he's just got his butt kicked but emerges victorious in the end. It was based on this artwork below.


Darth Vader Mythos


He can be displayed with unhelmeted head and not with only one actor resemblance, but two. Yes, you can choose between Sebastian Shaw or Hayden Christensen. The actors from "Return of the Jedi" and "Revenge of the Sith" respectively. Isn't that awesome.

But, an awesome figure does not come cheap. I has a hefty price tag of $349.99 USD. That's more than 4 times the average price of POPs. And I can only dream about getting one. But I will gladly accept it as a gift though :)


The Darth Vader Mythos Statue will include the following:
  • Sebastian Shaw and Hayden Christensen interchangeable portraits.
  • Helmeted Head
  • Right hand holding a lightsaber
  • Right hand clenched Fist
  • Right hand holding a Helmet
Sideshow Collectibles will offer preorders for this totally wicked and awesome figure on Thursday, February 21st, 2013, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (PST).

 Images via Sideshow Collectibles



Darth Vader Mythos

Darth Vader Mythos

Darth Vader Mythos

Darth Vader Mythos

Source: http://www.sideshowtoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment