Monday, February 18, 2013

Some Muv-Luv Alternative Love


Yes, it's now obvious that I'm in-love with the Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse girls, specially the rivals Yui Takamura and Cryska Barchenowa. I fell in love with them even before I've seen the anime and my love for them gets deeper now that I have finished watching the series. Who won't be falling in-love with them? Yui and Cryska are both sexy and gorgeous well-endowed women that can pilot and fight with huge awesome mechas. Yes, these ladies aren't just for looks,... they are fearsome warriors.

And what's best to show my love for them is to own them. Yes, own them and lock them on my shelf. Well, what I mean is get some Yui and Cryska anime figures and display them on my display case so that I can cherish them forever and immortalize my feelings for them :)

There are already a number of Yui and Cryska figures out there. Most of them are sexy looking figures. I already featured Kotobukiya's Yui Takamura (Plugsuit ver) & Cryska Barchenowa (Plugsuit ver) and Hobby Japan's Yui Takamura. And there are few more past releases like Kotobukiya's Yui Takamura ~Gekka~ Ani Statue, Cryska Barchenowa ~Guren~ Ani Statue and some more Alphamax Lingerie ver. Choosing which figure to get is quite hard as they all look nice and lovely. But what actually hits the sweet spot are these figures.


Alphamax - Yui Takamura (Off Style ver.)


At first, I was hesitant to get this figure. Yui Takamura too sexy here with nothing but an open vest jacket and panty. I was worried that I can't display this erotic figure on my display shelf. But the more I look at the details and the body proportions of this figure, the more I can't resist to lose her. So much for resisting the temptation cause I end up ordering her.

This is a 1/6th scale figure by Alphamax/SkyTube and scheduled to be released on April 2013.










Alphamax - Cryska Barchenowa (Army Easy Jacket ver.)


It seems that Alphamax Yui and Cryska were made to go together. I love Cryska as much as I love Yui. So if I'll be getting a Yui, I'll better be getting a Cryska. Same feeling that I have with Alphamax - Yui Takamura (Off Style ver.), I also hesitated to get this one because of the same reason... she's damn too sexy. And that same reason is why I also end up ordering her.

Also a 1/6th scale figure by Alphamax/SkyTube and scheduled to be released one month earlier that Yui which is on March 2013.








figma - Yui Takamura


I didn't like figma before because of those I don't liked poseable figures. Why, you would ask. That's because of those ugly joints that made them look like a toy. But when I saw this figma of Yui Takamura, it turns out that those joints does not look too bad on a plugsuit. It just looks like they are a part of the suit. And with that katana, she can be displayed in various striking poses with three different facial expressions.

This figma is to be released on April 2013 for 3,800 yen (including tax). This will be my first figma. And if I'll be impressed with the quality of it, this might be the beginning of my figma collection.






figma - Cryska Barchenowa


Yup, you guessed it right. There is no way Yui Takamura is without her rival Cryska Barchenowa. And if there's a figma for Yui, there should be a figma for Cryska. And here she is, totally awesome. Yui has a katana, but this time, Cryska is wielding a gun. She also has three different facial expression which can make some interesting shooting poses along with Yui Takamura's katana striking poses. I love that color scheme by the way.

Cryska Barchenowa's figma will be released in June 2013 for 3,500 yen (including tax). I wonder why she's 300 yen cheaper that Yui's figma. Probably because of the katana. Anyway, two great figma's to begin my figma collection, isn't it?



1 comment:

  1. This articule is old af, however the figures are still avaible, I have both figmas and Yui Off style and I don't have eny regrets, I am also thinking in buying Cryska off Style, but I am not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete